Harold Bawlzangya Racing

Finally – a shifter

I finally got around to getting the shifter set-up.  The first problem was the arm on the rear end was too long and hit the body.

That was easy enough to cut down.  I was able to use the bracket on the rear end, I just had to make some adjustments on it.

Then I had to add an extension on to the Yamaha shifter assembly to get the cable to work properly. I also took that as an opportunity to add a little bracket so I could mount the disc brake reservoir.  That was easier than welding a bracket to the frame.

I’m using the electric body, so I’ll need to make a cover plate later on.

I can finally install this cover.  I just need to get more body plugs.


Comments are closed.