Harold Bawlzangya Racing

Front end work

With the cart sitting on the ground, the right/passenger tire had a lot of positive camber.


Jumping up and down on the front end of the cart revealed that the shock (right front) wasn’t moving.  Looks like it had leaked oil at some point and was seized in place:


Instead of just replacing the shock, I replaced the entire suspension components from the $80 electric parts cart.  Right side on, working on left:


All swapped over:


When hooking up the steering gearbox, I did find that this component from the electric cart was bent (bent one on top or right):


Better comparison – bracket should be essentially flat:


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s