Harold Bawlzangya Racing

Wow, that took a while

I started this 220 build on May 2nd, 2015.  I started with these:

CasesStripped (1)

 (click picture to enlarge)

KDX200Cylinder (1)

(click picture to enlarge)

The 220 parts spent most of the next 10 months in boxes and on shelves while I worked on a basement remodel.  Finally in early December 2015 I got back on track.  I finally finished on March 5, 2016:

220BuildDone (1)

 (click picture to enlarge)

Every gasket, bearing and seal is new.  Well except the water pump seal.  I forgot to order that one and didn’t want to delay things any longer.  Since the seal wasn’t leaking last time I rode the bike, I’ll take the chance of running it as-is and getting a new seal next time I place an order.  Freshly plated cylinder, new Wiseco 220 piston and a few custom modifications.  All those details are HERE.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s